23 October 2007

Beautiful Utah State


Pretty view outside the studio. Not many people take the time to walk to the edge and see the valley.


Old Main from across the Quad


After the colors had changed and the snow started showing. It's way sad to say goodbye to the fall colors.


This is a picture of the street painting we did at USU for our club. We had a picture of the Silhouette of Old Main but we couldn't get the sunset graphic to work. So I just freehanded it with a bar of soap and the others painted it in. It was really cool to actually see it in the daylight because we started painting it at about 10 pm the night before.


Pictures from up the canyon.


The colors were so rich. I love the contrast between the pale colors of the back of the leaves and the dark branches.


The sun makes everything better.


No Photoshopping whatsoever on this picture. I didn't play with the saturation at all. That's the legit color of those leaves and mountains and sky.

No comments: