
My awesome buddies threw me a little birthday bash. Complete with a Little Mermaid Pinata. I don't know how long it's been since I've had a birthday with a pinata but it was worth the wait. Darren held it for us all. That's Kyle swinging.

Kyle is like a ninja champion. That is definitely a kick he took while he was blindfolded.

We went around the room twice. We each hit the pinata twice with our homemade bat and kicked it once. It didn't even bust a move till Motoki got a hold of it. He pulled a mini-roundhouse and knocked the socks of Ariel.

A bird's-eye view of part of the group. Tiffanne, Jed, Jana, Darren.

Scott, me?

Another sweet addition to the party was definitely "Bubbles SancheZ" (a.k.a. Bruce) the clown. I was laughing so hard, my abs were getting sore. He did all kinds of magic and even did balloons. (after he figured out how to blow them up...)

Me and the balloon had that Bruce and Darren made for me. Ben gave me this sweet poster of guitar chords so I can actually learn to play the one I trekked up with me.

Me trying to hit my own pinata and not being very successful at it

The Alexis (roomie #3)

Dusty was getting all lined up for this shot.

Me and Ariel before we headed to the 'bash' (I don't think she knew what was coming judging by the silly grin on her face)

I'm definitely standing on my desk for this shot. I came to class that morning and the balloons had been strung from the ceiling. There was sure a ladder (on top of a desk, yikes!) involved.

On the way home from school, the leaves on the ground were so pretty, we couldn't resist a shot with them. Too bad the B&W shot was more interesting. Sweet scarves anyhow.

There was plenty of mischief to be had that day. We actually crawled through the trees of our neighbor's yard to sneak a shot under the fall colors from across the canal.

We also did a little modeling with even the most unlikely of props. I don't know but, I think we made this hydrant feel like it was his birthday too. They don't usually get that much good attention.

Jana was pretty good at protecting the loot...

I finally got to blow out my own candles... (after the candle-lighters and balloons got done doing it for themselves)
No comments:
Post a Comment