03 March 2008

long time...

So, I forget to make time for things like keeping up with my own life, but I worked uber hard today so I guess I deserve it...

I'll have to just post a few days at a time.

I was pretty excited to finish this project. It turned out way cool. I didn't stay up late or anything to finish it...

My little brother got his call for the mish! I was so excited to drive home and listen to him open it, but the weather was pretty grim. My dad un-invited everyone because it would have taken us days to get there. He gave me the news on the phone that he's headed to Brazil!


I spent love day working...and actually, it was probably the most I have ever loved work. It was a really fun night and I walked away with happy pockets.


Not to worry, though I got to work last night, I got to work tonight today too. Sometimes I can't get enough of the place... Wa-ha-ha.

1 comment:

Carly said...

Congrats to Sammy! That's awesome. I'm glad you spent V-day loving work, I'm sure there's nothing you would rather do than serve people food on V-day :) Are you going to be around over spring break? I think a lunch date is due.