18 March 2008

Still playing catch up

Tay and I have been friends for almost half of our lives. We used to get the 'twin card' played on us all the time. She's gone on adventures to other places but recently moved back into town. It's so sweet of her fam to invite me to sunday dinners when I can't go home to mine.



Jana and I went on a little shopping spree to the bargain-est store I've ever met. I got probably three or four shirts, a pair of big star jeans and some american eagle capris for under $20!



Sportin' the new threads to go on my blind date with Tate and Brian+Tay. Check out the monster ring. I picked it up in Venice to remind me of the colors of the river at night.


Too many late nights. This wasn't even close to the time I actually went to bed.



I went on a little photo scavenger hunt on my way home from school. This is the bridge of the seasons. You can tell what time of year it is by the state of the canal. Currently...It's frozen over.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Carly said...

Spring break went way too fast, I'm sorry I never called. Before I knew it the week was over! But we will have to find another day to go to lunch/dinner again. As I recall, Thursday worked for all of us? I would LOVE to come see your senior exhibit! April 12-18? Where is it at and what times are you there?

Unknown said...

I am so jealous of your clothing finds at Down East. I went there yesterday and everything was o expensive. I need to go with you up in Logan.

ps. It is weird that monitor Lcd left a comment cause that is the EXACT same comment they left on my sis's blog. I think it is automated...weird. Yes this post was likeable. hehe.