20 March 2009

I'll Bring Them to the Fold

So I'm not one to usually fill out these silly deals but pretty much all of the answers made me laugh - maybe it's just midnight and all's funny before the sun comes up... In other words, the answers were pretty ironic so I couldn't resist.

Probably don't tell... but I'm deleting the rule where you tag a thousand and six of your buddies to do the same thing. If you read this and feel like filling it out, leave a comment on mine and I'll come on over to your blog and read it.

RULES:
1. Put your MP3 player, iTunes, on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. WRITE SONG NAME DOWN - NO MATTER HOW SILLY.


...so the best part is that I completely did NOT rig my answers. :)

IF SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY' YOU SAY?
My Rights Versus Yours - The New Pornographers

HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF
Laura (City Hi-Fi Remix) - Scissor Sisters

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Motion - Ace Enders - aw geez, can I please sensor this ipod?

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
End of the Day - Lokal Grown - now=past midnight

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE
Learning to Breathe - Switchfoot - wow ipod thinks i have sooo much potential :)

WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?
Charlie's Angels 2000 - Apollo 440 - basically the truth; step 1 - running in heels. Done

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Unbelievable - Josh Gracin - awww thanks friends :)

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
I'll be Home for Christmas - Sarah McLaughlin - ... working on it

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Give it up - The Format - ... working on NOT doing that

WHAT IS 2 + 2?
Lemonade - Chris Rice

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Falling for You - probably always too true

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
I'm OK, You're OK - MXPX - =my motto

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
God of Wine - Third Eye Blind - eek. Seriously?

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
6, 8, 12 -

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Come What May - Mouin Rouge Soundtrack - niiice

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Better Days - Goo Goo Dolls - how ironic

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Christmas Card - Jimmy Eat World - uhhh, how crafty of me

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
Clovers - Allred - wussy face

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Symphony No. 9 - Beethoven - who knew, right?

WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
How Far We've Come - Matchbox 20

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Never a Better Hero - based on what ya'll apparently think of me... i guess we're a good match

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
I'll Bring them to the Fold - whelp, come on in :]

No comments: