I booked it to the empty platform and tried to make it to my car. The platform attendant at the other end started waving his arms wildly and motioning for me to hurry onto the train. I threw my bags up into the train and almost got eaten by this door. I guess it got me my exercise for the morning.
I was already missing London though this was my last look at it.
This is a picture of the English countryside that I missed out on. The train ride was just over an hour and a half. 26 of the minutes were spent in a tunnel under the English channel. Who would have thought that it would take so short a time to go from one crazy city to another. I forgot how big the United States were.
I was welcomed to Paris by a station full of rugby-playing statues...
And the best pastry of my life!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment