15 June 2007

Office Digs

Here's what I have to schlump to every day. Bummer to have to cook such a nice kitchen and sit at high stools at a posh table.



This room is where I organized Kelly Hoppen fabrics for a good two days. The bulk of our studio is office space and looks like a normal studio - overflowing desks, binders, folders and drafting tables...but of course, with purpose. But all the other space is designed like a home. It's a good way to introduce clients to our style. We've got a formal and informal dining room, a living room and kitchen. Then there's Kelly's office. It's got it's own living room.


As for the graffiti, that's the inside of the garage. I'll have to hit a shot when the car is visiting.

Here's the design room. If only you could see the official sign in the posted in the corner saying, "Kelly's Korner: Items on this counter NOT for staff use" (except when you have to organize the leather samples...)

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Stacie freaking Howe. You make me laugh.